At Fluid we take pride in producing high-quality products. Our attention to detail and stringent quality control, from the raw material to the final product, assures that we have confidence in our products.
We have the conditions to test our products to their limits, giving you peace of mind when you really need it. Despite our best efforts and the precautions we have in place, some boats with issues may still slip through. Therefore we have a limited warranty policy.
We warrant our kayaks to be free of manufacturing defects to the original owner for a period of three years from the date of purchase.
– Please note: Client is responsible for transport/courier costs.
– The warranty will not cover normal abrasion or abnormal use.
– In the first year from date of purchase, defective shells will be repaired or replaced by Fluid free of charge.
– In the second year, shells will be repaired or replaced for 20% of the current Fluid retail price.
– In the third year, shells will be repaired or replaced for 45% of the current Fluid retail price.
To activate the warranty, the owner will have to register the product within 10 days from the date of purchase by filling in our online Warranty Registration Form.
In order to claim a warranty now fill out the Warranty Claim Form.
Here are some examples of warranty issues: